Awards and Recognitions
- On October 10, 1975, Hancock's Resolution was added to the National Register of Historic Places, the United States federal government’s official list of districts sites, buildings, structures, and objects deemed worthy of preservation. Included in the designation were the additions, outbuildings and the Hancock family graveyard.
- 1998 Historic Annapolis Foundation: Historic Preservation Award
- Maryland Historic Trust 2001, Preservation Project Award – Awarded for projects which demonstrate superlative historic preservation standards. Presented in recognition of stabilization of the structural systems and other components, and the restoration of the detailed masonry construction at Hancock’s Resolution.
- 2004 DAR National Award for Outstanding Achievement in Historic Preservation
- Maryland Recreation and Parks Association 2011, Creative Programming Award in recognition of Outstanding Contributions to the field of Park and Resource Conservation.
- Pasadena Voice 2011, Best of Pasadena, First Runner up for Best Kid’s Activities.
- Star Spangled Banner Trail
- Captain John Smith Trail